ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor
This ISO 9001 quality management system Auditor/Lead Auditor course was designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform first, second and third party audits of a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 standard and requirements. This course meets the requirements for individuals seeking registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA & CQI.
- Overview and details of Quality Management System compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Principles and techniques for planning and leading an audit
- Roles and responsibilities for auditors and the auditee company
- Conducting the audit using techniques and forms that comply with the standard
- Reporting audit findings
Who Should Attend?
- Management representatives, core group members and others responsible for setting up, implementing, maintaining, and auditing the quality management system
- Any employee who is involved in the quality management system
- Management system professionals and consultants
- Certification body personnel
- Students looking to learn cross functional skills
- Individuals interested in a career in external auditing
- Computer, laptop with camera, speaker with proper internet connection
- Knowledge of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) method and its use in the QMS
- Knowledge of the basic elements of quality management
- Ability to explain the purpose of quality management systems
- Ability to explain audit techniques, planning, and implementing the quality management systems
- Demonstrate how to plan, lead, conduct, and report an external audit of ISO 9001 principles and requirements
Courses are presented in the virtual classroom format. Requirements and standards are communicated via email.
Duration of the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
The duration of the course is 40 hours. Several formats are available:
- Five days consecutively
- In successive weeks a 2+3 day format
- In successive weeks a 3+2 day format
- In three successive weeks a 1+2+2 day format
- In three successive weeks a 2+1+2 day format
- Learning through exercises and workshops
- Learning through role play, case studies, and discussions in small groups
- Learning through mock audit and presentation of findings
This course includes a two-hour examination. Once you pass the exam, you will be able to obtain a certificate of achievement. In case you don't pass the exam on the first try, you may take the exam over within 12 months of the initial exam date.
All instructors are experienced professionals in audit techniques and training
Book Your Course Now
Instructor-Led Virtual ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.