ISO 37001: Get a Great 1-Day Anti-Bribery Introduction
ISO 37001 Introduction (PECB)
Brief Course Description
This introductory course is presented by a certified PECB instructor either in a live classroom setup, or over an online meeting format. The course duration is one day. There is no examination associated with the course. You will receive 7 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, and will receive 100 pages of course materials for your continued study.
You can take this course using PECB's eLearning format.
Why should I take this course?
If are interested in Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS), this course will jump start your understanding of ISO 37001, and will help you be a stronger player in your organization.
How does it work?
FSE|ICC is a certified PECB reseller. We handle the transaction and help you through the rest of of your course experience.
How do I get started?
Add the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. We will contact you directly and will help you get registered and started on your Introduction course. If you have any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISO 37001 Introduction
How will you benefit from this course?
You will increase your understanding of the concepts and importance of Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) according to ISO 37001 and how businesses, society and governments can benefit.
Are you one of these?
- Individual concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individual seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Anti-bribery Management System
- Understand the basic components of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
ISO 27005 Introduction
The day’s Agenda
Day 1: Introduction to Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) concepts as required by ISO 37001
ISO 27005 Introduction
- You will receive over 100 pages of information and practical examples
- You will be issued 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits once you complete the course
Learn the basics of Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.