Best ISO 26000 Lead Implementer
ISO 26000 Lead Implementer
Why should you attend the ISO 26000 Lead Implementer course?
You will learn to develop expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility.
You will be able to sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization. Here is a brochure showing more details of the course.
Are you one of these?
- A manager or consultant concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- An expert advisor seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- An individual responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility within an organization
- An individual seeking to gain knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Understand the concepts, terms, and definitions of ISO 26000 which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility in this ISO 26000 Lead Implementer course
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the integration of Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests prepare you for the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility issues and concerns.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility concepts as defined in ISO 26000
Day 2: Principles and practices of Social Responsibility
Day 3: Core subjects of Social Responsibility
Day 4: Integration of Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
Day 5: Certification Exam
- The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Social ResponsibilityDomain 2: Core subjects and practices of Social ResponsibilityDomain 3: Integrating Social Responsibility behavior in an organizationDomain 4: Implementing Social Responsibility behavior in an organizationDomain 5: Promoting Social Responsibility behavior in an organizationDomain 6: Evaluating and continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable developmentDomain 7: Preparing for a Social Responsibility assessmentFor specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience SRMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 26000 Provisional Implementer PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 26000 Implementer PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience with Social Responsibility programs Project activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs Project activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 26000 Senior Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting the objectives related to sustainable development
- Integrating Social Responsibility behavior
- Implementing Social Responsibility behavior
- Promoting Social Responsibility behavior
- Interpreting the core subjects and principles of Social Responsibility in the context of an organization
- Evaluating an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Certification and exam fees are included in the course price
- You will receive training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples
- You will receive a participation certificate of 31 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
- In case you fail the exam, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.