Best ISO 26000 Foundation
ISO 26000 Foundation
Why should you attend ISO 26000 Foundation?
ISO 26000 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices and guide organizations to operate in a socially responsible way. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Social Responsibility strategies.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, principles and management approach. Here is the brochure for this course.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Individuals interested in Social Responsibility
- Understand the principles of Social Responsibility
- Learn how to integrate social responsibility behaviour within your organization
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility concepts as specified by ISO 26000
Day 2: Social Responsibility Programs and Certification Exam
- The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility ProgramDomain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included in the course price
- You will receive training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples
- You will be issued a participation certificate of 14 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.