ISO 26000: Best Introduction
ISO 26000 INTRODUCTION
Brief ISO 26000 Introduction Course Description
ISO 26000 Introduction describes the global standard for creating a social responsibility program. Social responsibility includes designing sustainability into all processes, maintaining high ethical standards, and acting responsibly as a member of the corporate community. The introduction course covers the foundations of social responsibility and lays out the basics for a social responsibility program. Here is a brochure with more detail about this course.
Why should I take this course?
You will come away with a greater understanding of social responsibility from the perspective of the organization you represent. You will build and improve your skillset in incorporating social responsibility concepts into your organization. You can become a leader for your organization.
How does it work?
This introductory course is presented by a certified PECB instructor either in online self study or online virtual format. The course duration is one day. There is no examination associated with the the course. You will receive 7 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, and will receive 100 pages of course materials for your continued study.
How do I get started?
Start by ordering your course using the e-commerce function on this website. FSEICC will contact you to get you started with the learning format you choose. FSEICC will provide course materials and login credentials for access to the course.
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the fundamental concepts of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP).
By attending the ISO 26000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Social Responsibility Program and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals aspiring to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Understand the basic elements of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility Program (SRP) concepts as required by ISO 26000.
- You will receive training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.