GDPR – Get This Great 1-Day Introduction
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Introduction (PECB)
Brief Course Description
This introductory course is presented by a certified PECB instructor either in a live classroom setup, or over an online meeting format. The course duration is one day. There is no examination associated with the course. You will receive 7 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, and will receive 100 pages of course materials for your continued study.
You can take this course using PECB's eLearning format.
Why should I take this course?
If you are interested in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this course will jump start your understanding and will help you be a stronger player in your organization.
How does it work?
FSE|ICC is a certified PECB reseller. We handle the transaction and help you through the rest of of your course experience.
How do I get started?
Add the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. We will contact you directly and will help you get registered and started on your Introduction course. If you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
How will you benefit from this course?
You will learn the basic concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You will also understand the importance of the GDPR and how it can benefit businesses, society, and government.
Are you one of these?
- Individuals interested in the fundamental principles of privacy
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Understand the basic concepts and components of Data Protection
- Understand the data protection principles, challenges, issues and the importance of a data protection officer, controller and processor
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
The Day’s Agenda
Day 1: Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You will receive over 100 pages of information and practical examples
- You will be issued 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits once you complete the course
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.