GDPR – Get This Great 2-Day Foundation Course
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation (PECB)
Brief Course Description
This foundation course is presented by a certified PECB instructor either in a live classroom setup, or over an online meeting format. The course duration is two days. A Foundation certification examination is available upon completion of this course. You will receive 14 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, and will receive 200 pages of course materials for your continued study. You can take this course using PECB's eLearning format.
Why should I take this course?
If you work in data protection, this course will jump start your understanding on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will help you be a stronger player in your organization.
How does it work?
FSE|ICC is a certified PECB reseller. We handle the transaction and help you through the rest of of your course experience.
How do I get started?
Add the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. We will contact you directly and will help you get registered and started on your Introduction course. If you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
How will you benefit from this course?
During this GDPR Foundation course, you will learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. You will also be able to understand the fundamental privacy principles and become familiar with the role of the Data Protection Officer.
Once you complete the course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Are you one of these?
- Individual involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individual seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individual interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
The Two-day Agenda
Day 1: Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection Principles
Day 2: The General Data Protection Regulation requirements and Certification Exam
The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP)
Domain 2: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For more information about exams, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
Once you pass the exam, you will be able to apply for the credential appropriate to your own experience. For more information about GDPR certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Your exam price includes all certification fees
- You will receive over 200 pages of information and practical examples
- You will be issued a participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits once you complete the course
- If you are unable to pass the certification exam, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Learn the fundamental concepts and principles of GDPR
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.