Best ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 26000 Lead Auditor
Why should you attend the ISO 26000 Lead Auditor course?
You will gain comprehensive knowledge of the key principles and subjects of social responsibility, which are required to audit the integration of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP) within an organization. You will be able to measure an organization’s performance in terms of sustainable development, legal compliance and society’s welfare based on ISO 26000.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After finishing the course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” credential. Here is the brochure for this course.
Are you one of these?
- An auditor seeking to master the skills needed to measure an organization’s Social Responsibility performance
- A manager or consultant seeking to master the audit of a Social Responsibility Program
- An individual responsible for integrating Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Understand the recent trends, characteristics and principles of social responsibility
- Acknowledge how organizations integrate social responsibility and how ISO 26000 guidelines complement it
- Understand how ISO 26000 guidelines contribute to sustainable development
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on an audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SPR audits
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests prepare you for the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) and ISO 26000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
- The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP)Domain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principlesDomain 4: Preparation of an ISO 26000 auditDomain 5: Conducting an ISO 26000 auditDomain 6: Closing an ISO 26000 auditDomain 7: Managing an ISO 26000 audit program
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Once you pass the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies. The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Social Responsibility||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Social Responsibility||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting non-conformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-Site Audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
Get Your Training Questions Answered
Whether you need help finding the right course or just have questions about taking the training, we are here for you.