STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL STARTS WITH SIX SIGMA
Six Sigma Reach
- Six Sigma describes an extremely high standard in statistical process control where a defect only happens over six standard deviations from the mean.
- Motorola originally adopted six sigma back in 1986 as the standard for manufacturing processes within the company.
- Since then, companies around the world have incorporated six sigma thinking in their business processes.
- FSEICC offers two different six sigma courses.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt
- Six Sigma represents the global standard for process control including the principles of continuous improvement, and elimination of waste through the implementation of lean principles.
- Six Sigma credentials are often listed in job requirements, and are universally sought after in industry.
- Six Sigma training will set you apart from your peers as one with discipline.