ISO/IEC 29100: A Privacy Framework
ISO/IEC 29100 PROVIDES A PRIVACY FRAMEWORK
ISO/IEC 29100 Reach
- According to ISO, the standard “specifies a common privacy terminology, defines the actors and their roles in processing personally identifiable information (PII), and describes privacy safeguarding considerations.”
- Among other objectives, the standard addresses how to construct systems “where privacy controls are required for the processing of PII.”
- FSEICC offers three different ISO/IEC 29100 courses
- Lead Privacy Implementer Introduction, Lead Privacy Implementer Foundation, and Lead Privacy Implementer
- Identity theft and resulting fraud reports reached $3.3 billion worldwide in 2020.
- Your skills will be applicable across all industries where PII is collected and used in transactions.