ISO/IEC 27701: Privacy Information Management
PROTECT YOUR CLIENT’S AND EMPLOYEE’S PRIVATE INFORMATION
ISO/IEC 27701 Reach
- ISO/IEC 27701 is a part of the ISO/IEC 27001 information security management standard.
- ISO/IEC 27701 focuses on the protection of Personally Indentifiable Information (PII) through the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS).
- FSEICC offers four different ISO/IEC 27701 courses
- Introduction, Foundation, Lead Implementer, and Lead Auditor
- Become your organization’s expert in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information.
- PIMS translate across all organizations needing to protect PII.