ISO/IEC 27005: Information Security Risk Management
LEARN A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO INFORMATION SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
ISO/IEC 27005 Reach
- ISO/IEC 27005:2018 is a holistic approach to information security risk management, covering multiple systems and interconnected devices.
- According to Forbes Online, “Industry experts estimate that annual losses from cybercrime could rise to USD 2 trillion by next year1).”
- FSEICC provides four different ISO/IEC 27005 course options.
- Introduction, Foundation, Risk Manager, and Lead Risk Manager.
- You will be able to assess, analyze, evaluate and treat information security risks faced by your organization.
- You will have the skills to help your organization see the big picture of how its information is at risk, and what to do about it.
Choose Your Course and Order Now!
1) Steve Morgan, “Cyber Crime Costs Projected To Reach $2 Trillion by 2019”, Forbes Online