ISO/IEC 27002: How to Implement Information Security Controls
USING INFORMATION SECURITY CONTROLS FROM ANNEX A OF ISO/IEC 27001
ISO/IEC 27002 Reach
- 27002 is a standard addressing how to implement information security controls suggested in Annex A of ISO/IEC 27001
- The standard applies to any organization that faces information security risks.
- FSEICC offers four different ISO/IEC 27002 courses.
- Introduction, Foundation, Manager, and Lead Manager
What’s In It For You?
- Strengthen your risk assessment skills of information security systems
- Strengthen your ability to select the appropriate risk treatment.
- Develop the skills to be a part of your information security team.