COMPUTER FORENSICS TRAINING FOR POST INCIDENT ANALYSIS
What is Computer Forensics?
- The main objective of computer forensics is to find digital evidence for use in legal proceedings.
- A secondary objective is to discover the cause of an incident.
- Forensic experts must also be able to extract the key data in an incident.
- FSEICC offers three different courses for forensics.
- Introduction, Foundation, and Lead Forensics Examiner
- Forensics not only teaches you to analyze incidents, but shows you how to anticipate incidents.
- This training will bolster your forensics skills on the way to becoming an internationally recognized forensics professional.
- Expand your reach to becoming a player in the prevention of cybercrime.